Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Wow Suprised my site is still here!

I was looking around and discovered that this site that I created several years ago is still around.

We are in a new chapter in our lives. Frank has deployed overseas. Corbyn STILL has ITP and his platelets continue to drop. His last count was at 18. However I suspect they are lower right now he has petechial rash and nose bleeds again oh and not to mention the bruises that are popping up all over the place.

Another change is we have all the children home and are homeschooling through COVA Colorado Virtual Academy. An online public charter school. So far this first week has been challenging. We are still playing around with the schooling schedule and trying to fugure out how to get through more than just the core subjects. There are days we are lucky to get through just the math, reading, writing, literacy, spelling, and vocabulary. Not to mention the history, science, art, music, and soon to be French lessons.

This year I am teaching preschool, 1st, 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 8th grade material to the kids. Not to mention my masters level college work. I know once we get things figured out better things will be much smoother. But for now we just need to figure out how to work with each other again...

No comments: