Thursday, September 8, 2011

Sixth Grade

 My First Day of School

One thing to say... IT WAS AWESOME AND I MEAN IT TOO!
As soon as I walked into the classroom everyone was so nice they made me feel at home, I started in langue, then social studies, and by that time I had to switch classes for Math, Science, R.E.D, and Discovery. After that I went to Recess then to art and had to ride the school bus to get home.

 My Second day of School  


Today I had to ride the school bus and the kids on where horrible and one got kicked off and had to walk the rest of the way to school, but it got better when the bus stopped at school. This time it was a half day for me we had everything but recess today.

1 comment:

Ceemarie said...

Way to go Jade. Enjoy this school, the sixth grads, and riding the bus. It's an adventure you will never get to have again.