Monday, October 10, 2011

Well heading home but frustrated

Well since no one knows what to do with me other then I need to get MD where better dr's are I am being sent home and told to do my best with drinking, and try to stay out of the ER...

I am so frustrated right now because GYN says it is a GI issue, GI says GYN says GI issue and neither doing much. I asked about blood sugars and I was just told if I am light headed or to dizzy go to ER get blood work and anothe IV and glocose push.

When I asked about my concern over the inadiquate fluid intake levels the dr was not to concerned. Nor did he seem concerned when I let him know I had not taken in enough fluids for them to let me try solids. I also asked about a script for potassium, (right after talking about NOT being able to eat) and he let me know about banana's and dark leafy greens. I let him know I had tried all that and also let him know that Frank has had to rub my feet daily to work out serious cramps and I have now gone 3 days without any major cramping.

No comments: