Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Perfect Attendance for Jairon!!!

In the craziness of everything this past term at school Ellie missed 20 of the 70 assigned school days. I do not know about Zach or Corbyn, but I was SHOCKED to learn today that Jairon got a perfect attendance award for the past 70 days at school!

I know some where I am doing something right when all 4 of my elementary kids are getting good grades at school, love going, getting good behavior, and other academic awards, and somehow 1 or 2 are surprising me with perfect attendance awards despite all the extra dr appointments, illnesses some of the kids have, and are striving to get higher grades at school...

Way to go Jairon! Corbyn and Zach I can't wait to see what awards you bring home. Ellie, I know you missed your class awards this morning, but you are doing amazing anyway!!! I can't wait to see what you will bring home too!

No comments: