Sunday, February 9, 2014

Captain Sparkles???

Oh my goodness, I have 3 boys bouncing out of their skin right now. Apparently there is someone called Captain Sparkles in the Minecraft world that is "famous" and they are in the same server. They are trying to hard to contain their excitement while jumping up and down with joy and keeping their screams silent.

This morning the near silent screams are a huge blessing for me as I have migraine trying to sneak in, while I am desperately fighting it back. Not only that, with all air pressure and weather changes in the past couple days, my body is struggling as any movement feels like a roller coaster ride. Oh and even doubling the Zofran, my stomach is still not content to stay still but insists on flipping as well.

UGH!! I hate migraines, vertigo, and nausea!!

No comments: