Wednesday, February 25, 2015

A Box of Cookies

Yes, I pulled this from the other post so when I get a picture I can simply add that picture to this :)

I opened the grocery bag and handed Ellie the cookie box for her to look at. At first she puzzled out what her special treat was going to be. She did not realize she was really holding a box of cookies. Then it hit her.

Suddenly, her mouth dropped, her eyes popped, and there was this little gasp, as her hand flew to cover her mouth.

All of a sudden, she started jumping up and down as her hand clasped her mouth harder and she held back her scream.

The squeal that erupted instead was a tiny delighted scream that would not disrupt the other classes.

Yes! I made her day!

Next thing I knew she flew at me with a huge jump, huge, and giant thank you, as she ran into her classroom to put her cookies where she could have them during the activity.

No comments: