Saturday, November 20, 2010

Halloween 2010


I just realized I never posted about the kids Halloween adventures this year. We went as stick figures. I do not have many pictures at the moment as my laptop with all the pictures has been dropped and broken and I am waiting until I can get it in to be fixed. I am PRAYING the pictures are still there when it comes back...

The kids had fun trick-or-treating this year. Everytime someone asked them what they were they had a silly little chant they created and said together.

Were so cool!
Stick figures rule!
Neon by day!
Glow by night!

The best part was the fact that their outfits were glowing at night.

After the military party we left for the the church Halloween party. The kids had fun and were so excited to brng their stick figure dad they had created. They worked so hard to make their posterboard dad, so he could go trick or treating with them.

No comments: