Friday, December 24, 2010

Presents... Presents... and more Presents!!!

This year has been a been a very tough and crazy year for us. Several surgeries, bronchospies, daddy being deployed, then ending this year with my having major abdominal surgery right before Christmas. Due to this Children's offered to help make Christmas better for the kids. We have recieved so many extra presents for them. They are all so excited about the gifts and can't wait wait until it is time to open presents.

Here is the tree after two "Secret Santa" deliveries today, which added to the kids excitement

 the tree over flowing with gifts

 gifts under the futon couch too
 special angel ornament from Aunt Melly
 gifts hidden in the tree too...

1 comment:

Melanie Nielsen said...

It's been awhile since I have looked at the blog and just ran through quick some of it. I started to cry when I saw the angel. Thank you. I love you guys!