Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Looking into the Past

Yesterday we explored Thanksgiving Point and stayed within the dinosaur bones museum. The kids had fun learning about motion, erosion, dinosaurs, and fossils.

Jairon: Motion Notion was awesome because everything moved.

Chantelle: I loved all the dinosaurs and the very big dinosaur. Playing in the water was very fun too. It looked like the big shark was about to eat me.



 ancient style tree
 Fossils making a cool picture
 look at that snail
 pretending to be dionsaurs



 All the kids on the scale

 The Elephant Bird, hunted by the Haus Eagle
 Playing in the erosion tables
Corbyn: Erosion table, because erosion is part of the earth and I could build and create thing then watch the water erode away what I made.

Giant shark big enough to eat all the kids
Zach: I like the giant shark it had many rows of teeth. The t-rex and giant pterodactyl. Everything was just cool.


No comments: