Thursday, May 8, 2014

Ellie-ism's

This afternoon Ellie had an appointment because she has been coughing and complaining about her chest and ears again. Thank goodness her lungs are clear and no sign of sinus or ear infection.

As we were just about to leave the office, the Dr M. said "at this point it is just a cold." As I was trying to respond back with, "if things get worse,"...

Ellie suddenly interrupted in her wonderfully dramatic style complete with the rolling of her eyes. "Yeah,yeah, I know it's John Hopkins ER we go!"

At this both her pediatrician and I started laughing.

This comment was funnier than earlier in the visit when Dr. M. he told Ellie that he was going to listen to her belly and listen to her belly sounds. She looked at him blankly and told him, "excuse me, I have been learning about the body and those are my intestines not my belly. My belly is the size of my fist and is right here." As she points close to her rib cage.

No comments: