Thursday, August 25, 2011

Why I HATE to TIPE !!!! (Jade)

Why I  HATE to TIPE...... :(

First of  all, tipping is so borring I would rather go play outside or do anything else!
Tipping is nothing but a stuped tool that pepole say that you haft to learn!You don`t get a choce to pick a notebook or a piece of paper any more IT IS STUPED AND I MEAN IT!!!!!!
Next, if  you get a word or a letter wrong you get in trubble!
Tipping is nothing but torter,
why I think that tipping is torter is because you don`t care for paper or books or anything that`s not a computer or lap top or phones or anything ELSE!!!Last, I know that this is hertful but I thank that the pepole that care about getting there phone or lap top up graded or getting a new thang are STUPED and I DON`T CARE FOR THEM AT ALL!!!
Tipping is just a stuped thing to learn!
WHY DO KID HAFT TO LEARN TO TIPE?It just smooshes your brain
 into moosh, and that dosen`t bother you?In conclosion, I HATE TO TIPE BECAUSE, it is NOT A LIFE SKILL you need to learn at ALL!!!!..... :(

2 comments:

VickiLF said...

lol! Jade I understand your point of view here. I had a great job in Alsea using the computer and gathering info for the ranger there, he hated to be stuck indoors, and when he learned I could do the computer stuff, he offered that portion of his work to me. It was fun for me, but I do understand.
Have a great day! We love you and your brothers and sisters and mom and dad very much!
Grandma and Grandpa

My Little Monkies said...

Oh my poor child and having to learn this important life skill. I wonder what she will think when she looks back on this in even 4 or 5 years when she is in high school.

Last year we made the kids learn how to text. Talk about tourture for the kids. They were ALL furious with us over that one. Now Celidah loves to text and is glad we made her learn. But oh the tears that were shed over that trip and that lesson...