Friday, February 10, 2012

Medical Records being Copied NOW!!!

I just got back from the military records office where I asked for a copy of all the records I had for her and all the records they have for her. The main records person who has been working with our family let me know the records are not in date order but she could get me a copy today. I informed her a copy today even out of date is awesome as we can take these records and place them in order ourselves so we have them ready to drop off on Monday.

The rush on getting a copy of her medical records is her pulmonary appointment that was supposed to be the end of next month is now next Friday. Yes that is Friday the 17th!!!! And this appointment is with the comprehensive team at John Hopkins. My afternoon will be spent placing 4"-5" of medical records in dated order. I am just glad the copies I have are already in date order (whew!).

No comments: