Thursday, March 22, 2012

Finally got heard and action

Oh my goodness I can't believe that I finally became enough of a squeaky wheel with Apria that we are "supposed" to be FINALLY getting the buttons for my daughter. After 2 months of fighting with them and 5 or 6 calls with various people yesterday alone. Well, I got a call from the head east coast regional customer service manager this morning letting me know they found us 2 AMT Mini One balloon buttons for her and they are over nighting them to the house due to arrive in the morning.

Not only did they get a call from our peds dr, the GI dr, our insurance case manager, but also they were contacted by AMT as well concerning the fact that we have not gotten the buttons we are approved for and over due for getting. She let me know that will not happen again and they confused how they were contacted by an AMT rep concerning my daughter.

LOL this was a fun one to explain and I got to tell her about our Mini Buddy program!!!

Well in the end they are giving us one of the buttons free of charge and not charging the insurance. She assured us that this will not happen again. I am just hoping that her buttons do indeed arrive tomorrow as they told me they would... If not they will have a very upset momma to deal with...

No comments: