Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Ellie and her funny comments

Ellie and her funny comments:

This morning after getting a shot today she was asking for marshmallows (her MOST favorite treat that was taken away from her) and I caved and told her 3 (mini-mellows) if she was brave and did not fight the shot.

Well after the shot she was asking about the marshmallows then asked "oh no mom will we get in trouble with my dr for me eating them?" I let her know she should be ok. Then reminded her right now she is getting some foods the dr's know are bothering her before her surgery for better test results.

The lab was commented that the dr would not be upset but the dentist would and Ellie told them "but you do not know my dr's" Confused I simply let them know the dr's suspect she has Eosinophilic Esophagitis. (she is HIGHLY suspected of this)

ROFL just pronouncing the EE tongue twister and having her giggle and say eosinophilic, was funny. She giggled harder saying "I KNOW you can't say what I just said!"

No comments: