Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Ellie being so proud of her school work

Ellie spend this morning telling me all about several of her worksheets that she did at school yesterday. On one she was so excited to tell me about the row on her worksheep.

"Look mom it's a blood cuff thing, skelliescope, blood cuff thing, skelliescop, blood cuff thing, skelliescope, blood cuff thing, skelliescope! I know my doctor tools! My doctor would be so proud!"

The matching strip had blood pressure cuff pictures and stethoscope pictures. LOL

Another worksheet she was so excited about was that she got to tell her class how to spell alligator. Apparently her teacher was suprised that she knew how to spell this word. LOL little does she know Ellie has been spelling alligator since she was 4 and this IS her all time favorite word.

No comments: