Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Still in the Hospital...

Well for those of you following the blog/Facebook/Carepages I am officially admitted into the hospital. It is looking like I will be here for until they figure out what is going on.

I am Located the Sierra Vista Regional Heath Center, in Arizona
Contact information if you want to call is - 520-458-4641
I am on the Medical Surgical Unit in Room 124-A

For family members you can call Nana for the password as this hospital requires a password to call through. However if you know my cell # you do not need a password for that.

For those that know my through LDS Chat please send me a p2p and ask for the password.
Facebook you can send me a private message (or through yahoo) to get the password or even email.
Through Carepages send me an email and I will reply back with the email.

No comments: