Saturday, October 8, 2011

still in the hospital...

I know several have been wondering what has been going the last couple of days.  

First off I am still in the hospital with no discharge date in sight yet…

Well  I have not forgotten to post I have literally been exhausted. Even trying to chat in my favorite chatroom has been a chore as I while there are periods I am good to chat, suddenly I fall asleep on them. Sometimes these periods are just a few seconds, others longer stretches, sometimes up to an hour or over several hours.

What are they looking at? Well so far we do know (and have known) that I an ovary that has been giving me fits for some time now. I also have a hiatal hernia, and some kind of GI issue. If the dr’s know what this is about they are not saying much yet.

However, what they are saying is before I can go home I have to be tolerating a certain liquid volume level (they would prefer solids too) but liquids are essential!

When I am able to leave, I will be sent  with a copy of everything I need to hand carry when I get there so they can see what has been done a list of tests, scans, procedures, and the recommended ASAP operations

I am also being told under no uncertain terms I am not allowed to pack, load our trailer, n or clean the apt before we also, once I get home and to limit my one my feet as much as possible activities.

No comments: