Friday, December 20, 2013


Ellie in her birthday and Halloween costume. All she could talk about for months after Brave came out was how she wanted to be was she just had to be Merida. So Celidah and Jade helped to make the cape for her while I made the dress. The fabrics and colors were Celidah's choice.

This is by far Ellie's favorite outfit and because of the way this dress was made she is able to wear her dress to church, while playing, or even to Dr. Appointments. There are sometimes I "encourage" her to wear this dress especially when I know she will need a "braveness" boost and it seems to help her. She absolutely LOVES being as brave as Merida is.

These pictures were taken at a park just a couple blocks from our house.




I love her smile here and how her "wild" here just falls everywhere



This one of my favorite pictures because here she looks so free from everything



LOL here she is showing her attitude as some neighborhood boys ask her if she was Mulon, and then ask Cinderella, and several other names that are wrong. I love this "seriously, did you just really ask me that?" look...



Here she was bummed and annoyed with me because it was time to head home "already" I guess 45 minutes of pictures was not enough hehe

No comments: