Friday, December 20, 2013

November 26 was the start of a rough week for us again. We had just seen Ellie's Dr's at John Hopkins and she had stopped gaining, (actually had lost weight on their scales) and they wanted her to get more calories and a faster rate in. Well the same day I had started trying to increase her rate the first time she started throwing up.

I cut her rate in half and she was fine. Bumped her feeding rate the normal rate and she was throwing up everywhere. This lasted for about a week. Finally, we got to the point where I could slowly start increasing her rates again so I am sure I tried increasing her rates at the same time that she got a stomach bug.

Daddy and I are thinking she was the first to really be hit with it because a few days afterwards others in the house started with similar issues. She just got hit harder. Poor girl.

No comments: