Friday, October 28, 2011

Interesting call while the movers were unloading the truck...

During the unloading process I got a phone call from Senator Mark Udall's office this morning concerning the serious isses we are facing with Wells Fargo. Things got really interesting with the movers as they realized the call was not just an ordinary phone call but yes I was truly talking with someone from a state senators office.
 
Everytime they brough boxes over instead of going right towards the kitchen they altered their path towards me to listen in. One would hang back, then report back to the others. I heard things like "wow she really is on the phone with the senators office!" "What did they do to get a call from them?" "What state is Mark Udall from?" (by the way Denver Colorado) "WOW! Are they really getting help from them, and how did that happen?"
 
During this process I was "pretending" to ignore the fact that I knew they were listening in and making those (and other) comments. I actually thought their reaction kinda funny. Then suddenly when I had to head upstairs to get information off my laptop suddenly boxes that had been left downstairs were being taken upstairs and into my room, one packer at a time.

It seems the letter that we wrote not only hit a nerve, but explained the issues well enough to move them into action. I have another friend who... has also sent out a TON of letters in our behalf trying to get help as well. I was asked to pass on his email so they could find out just what has been done on his end and ask those senators to stop what they are doing, but help in research if they are willing.

According to his main secratary once the process begins it can take up to a week before the senate office contacts the bank. Once the bank is contacted there is a 10 day window for the file to be processed open to close. If the process is not completed then the bank then has to deal with a congressional proceeding. Apparently this is something the banks NEVER want to deal with.

We have a case and situation that warents the senators office stepping in to help us out. FINALLY, a break for us with the house... YAY!!!

Please keep in your prayers that this process will go through quickly and Mark Udall will be able to force Wells Fargo to cooperate and finally allow the sell of this house before we lose the sellers who want this house.

No comments: