Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Things Around the house!

I was messing around with our printer trying to figure something out and came across a set of settings I have never seen. Exploring these settings further I discovered that I could make much needed changes. I was able to change the paper from photo to standard, and then printing from best/picture, to standard printing. I was also able to get the Wi-Fi setting working again. I was so excited.

We moved our front room around. Not only does this open up the front room, but allows for more room when the x-box it played and more room for company.

Lots of missed school due to a small amount of snow and cold temps. We are now at the point of having to make up days at the end of the school year or take days out of spring break... The kids are NOT happy...

The joys of kids in the kitchen... Not paying attention, Jairon grabbed salsa and spaghetti sauce to mix with the noodles. For some reason that was NOT a hit...

Oh goodness, our kitten is so crazy.. She LOVES to tear through the house fast as she can jumping and leaping as high and far as she can on and off the couches. She is also figuring out which of Ellie's stuffed animals she can carrying around the house. The stuffed Nala is NOT one of those toys. giggles.... Nala is bigger than Amy and only topples her to the floor...


No comments: