Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Just ate breakfast

We just ate breakfast at the first restarea inside Arizona. What we had forgotten about was how bad the flies are. Oh my goodness they flies were SO BAD and annoying. The other issue was faced was the only good drinking fountain was infested with a bee hive. We had to get creative and work as a team to get creative to get water. We had to wait for the bees to to get inside the drain, hold the bottle just right, have another person hold the button for the water to come out and catch it before the water hit the drain. If the water hit the drain the bees would go wild. So once the bottle was full I had my helper step back quickly and I stepped back as quick as I could.

We are now back on the road and just a few hours away from Ft Huachuca. The kids and the cat have all been great, and the trip has been mostly been uneventful.

1 comment:

Holt-bots that do everything said...

That is so cool that you were able to be creative to get your water, and the flies next time or when you can get a can ov bug spray and just spray in the air, that worked for me once.