Monday, August 29, 2011

Lost in Church (Memory by Jade)


I remember getting lost in a church, I had to go to the restroom and when I came out mom was gone, I spent the next seven minutes in the bathroom waiting for mom and I got bored. I started playing on the flour with dust on the flour and I got caught by the janitor. She made me jump a mile high. The janitor had me wash my hands with antibacterial soap. We headed out to look for mom and finish cleaning. After almost 30 minutes of cleaning and looking for mom she said “where did you see her last?”, “Well I think I saw her at the bathroom.”, ”Ok.”She said ”lets go,” and we did find her there. I and I asked “WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?” Mom said “I have been here the hole time and where have you been?” “Well I have been looking for you, but I could not find you!?!?!?”

No comments: