Monday, August 29, 2011

Playing with Zander (Zach)

Playing Tanks on the Wii with Zander was so much fun. Well because it was my very first time playing that game with Zander. You get to help the other person. There are red and blue. Blue is the leader. Level 7 is the hardest. The game is harder is each level. The 1st level things don't move, but the 2nd level things do move. The 3rd level 2 tanks move and 1 stays in one place. The 4th level, 2 tanks don't move and 4 do move. The 5th level all tanks move but the tanks you are going against shoot missles but you can destroy them. But the last level is the very hardest, you have to go against the biggest tank. And it has 10 cannons instead of 1, but it is a robot and a tank.

Zander is my best friend. Well he is there for me when I have noboy to play with. He treats me really nice. Zander is my best best friend because is the very first best friend I got. And he is the same age as me. His birthday is May 14th. One day after mine. I like to play hide and go seek in his basement too. I like his big back yard and the slide and playhouse. I got to help to Zander do chores and play with him longer and we got to see and play the old xbox. To bad that died. Zander had lots of games for his xbox and his wii that we liked to play.

No comments: